A New Project: The Guardian

Yes, I'm aware I need a new project like I need a hole in my head.

But as you might imagine from all the travel in December that I have briefly mentioned but probably didn't really tell you about, by the time Christmas rolled around I really needed something I could sink my fingers into without thinking, that would keep me busy, and allow me to ignore anyone without seeming like an anti-social jerk. So I did this on Christmas-
This kit (Dimensions Gold Collection DIM35153 "The Guardian") got purchased at a Knitting & Stitching Show a couple of years ago, but it was just what the doctor ordered.

And its full of half stitches! Glory be and hallelujah!! This is like candy to me- fast progress, easy pattern. Oh beautiful, beautiful easy mode. Which is why I managed to get this done in the last two weeks-
I can't quite explain just how wonderful it is to have something where you can instantly see progress. Sorely tempted to do all cross stitches in half stitches in future too.

Comments

Popular Posts