Branching Out: Cosplay & Photography

I've been fascinated by the world of cosplay for a very long time. I have oohed and ahhed over some of the amazing costumes for years. So when I realised I'd once again have time to craft now that my Masters is over, naturally I decided to try my hand at this rather than actually finish any of the myriad things that are half finished before. (The fact that I'm now a weight where I feel comfortable doing so may also have been a factor.)

I already have a long list of characters I'd like to do, but first and foremost is Korra from The Legend of Korra. I've been collecting fabrics, but sadly, I will not be getting done in time for the next con.

But it did revive another passion of mine- photography! I've taken some time to set up a new Flickr account attached to this blog showcasing various shots over the years.

Over the next few weeks there will be changes to the blogs to better incorporate the various aspects of my interests, rounding out with a surprise and my very first giveaway!

Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts