Knitting and Stitching Show 2012

Successful time for me once again! Successful in that I kept within budget and only walked away with one new project- all the rest are tools and books and one piece for an on-the-really-really-long-finger project.

The books I bought I'm delighted with. Classics, all three. The Royal School of Needlework Essential Guides to Crewel and Silk Shading books are ones I've intended to buy for months now and the Japanese Embroidery book was too good to pass up. I've seen it reviewed a couple of times and lusted after it, but never been willing to pay the price/shipping.

Coleshill came through for me once again. Thread Heaven, project clips and (possibly my favorite buy of the day) a steel laying tool that is weighted just so. I can't wait to use it. Now I feel I can actually tackle this gorgeous silk kit I bought when the folks from the Country Bumpkin came.

Comments

Popular Posts