Reboot

Yes, I admit it. I have been failing with blogging of late. My excuses are many, my reasons sound, but irrelevant. So I'm starting again fresh. No guilt!

I thought I'd start by taking stock of my projects that are on the go. And from there, we'll see how things go...

Gir
This was supposed to be a quick and easy project just to get me back into stitching. I still like the plan, but shockingly it hasn't been worked on in ages. 


There's actually more done on it than this, but I don't like what's done. Probably going to rip out what's there and start anew.

My Quilt!
My beautiful scrappy rainbow. I love these fabrics soooo much.

But I just can't quite figure out how to border it. I bought a couple of options for borders, but when I put them down next to it, it just doesn't "fit" yet.

Wool Embroidery
This is my next plan actually. Its getting cold outside, and the idea of sitting under a nice toasty wool blanket is quite appealing.
But, before I can make any serious progress, I'm going to have to get more thread =(

I'll have to see what I can find, although I'm flying away at the weekend, so I may see if I can find anything there! It should be a nice quick vacation for someone who has been WAY too busy of late!

Oh! You might notice that something ISN'T on this list... More updates will follow on that!

Comments

Popular Posts